Indonesia Investment Corporation is an innovative wealth management and investment management firm located on Jakarta. Built by entrepreneurs, Indonesia Investment Corporation attracts and retains talented individuals with intellectual curiosity, a passion for excellence, and a capacity for independent thought. Indonesia Investment Corporation maintains a high-trust culture that fosters professional growth and personal responsibility. We proudly serve nearly 500 institutional and private clients, offering a variety of proprietary traditional and alternative investment products and exceptional personal service.
We are expanding the Investment Associate team within our Wealth Management Group. The Investment Associate role lies in meeting the day-to-day needs of our clients. Working closely with our Investment Counselors, as well as directly with clients and their other service providers, you will take responsibility for many of the operational aspects of client service, including opening new accounts, handling client transaction requests, ensuring accuracy of client bills and reports, and reconciling accounts. These responsibilities provide the groundwork for a fuller understanding of our investment strategies, client relationships, regulatory matters, and operations and trading. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who is driven to succeed, has a passion for learning, is naturally curious, and takes initiative.
Qualifications Essential For Success
We are seeking a high-potential individual with a positive attitude who is looking to begin a career in the investment industry. If you are an energetic self-starter who is interested in being a vital part of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to make a high-visibility contribution in a collegial, open-door environment. When we hire an Investment Associate, we ask ourselves two questions:
- Will you excel in the role? In order to succeed as an Investment Associate, extremely strong operational skills are essential. You will be expected to succeed in an environment where you carry out multiple tasks and projects concurrently, timely and accurately. Strong communication skills and teamwork are also crucial, as you will serve well over a hundred clients and work closely with your colleagues and other professionals outside the firm.
- Will you move the company forward? Bailard has big goals and big ideas for the future, and we envision Investment Associates as future leaders of the firm. Once you have mastered the operational core part of the Investment Associate role, we expect you will develop beyond your role, take on stretch assignments, and eventually grow into a senior member of the firm.
The Ideal Investment Associate Will Possess The Following
- Strong operational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong client service skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative, fluid environment
- A teamwork approach; ability to work with numerous people internally and externally
- A strong work ethic, drive to succeed and outstanding personal initiative
- Highly goal-oriented mindset
- Be a quick learner (previous exposure to financial services client service would be ideal)
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A strong interest in wealth management, investment management and service
Please feel free to contact email@example.com